H-R Interview Questions.



(1) Tell me about yourself.
Sir/Mam.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce my self in front of you.

My name is Ravi Kumar. I basically belong to Delhi.

Coming to my education background I have completed my MCA from Medicaps Institute of Management Indore with 7.6 CGPA.
and I did my graduation from SVIM indore with 62.00%.

About my family background My family consisting of five members including me. My mother she is a home maker and my Sister. And my brother who is working job with Coal India.

About my hobbies I like to playing cricket and doing Meditation and Yoga.

Now coming to my Strength I am honest, self motivated, hardworking boy with positive attitude towards my carrier and my life and my weakness is I am sensitive, emotional, and easily trust people. I can't say no when some one ask me for any help.

Well coming to my goal My short term goal is to get a job in a reputed company like yours and my long term goal is to be in respectable position in that organization.

I don't have any work experience in development but I have 1 year teaching experience to teach in a coaching center, and I will prove to myself when an opportunity comes to my path.

That's all about me,… thank you Sir.


(2) Why should we hire you?
Ans 1- Sir, I can not say you should hire me or not but I am confident that as a fresher I will do my work with full dedication and sincerity and never let you go down.

Ans 2- Sir its my dream to get a job in reputed company like yours. It will be a great pleasure to be being a part of this company. As you know I am a fresher and I don't have any experience in development but I need a good platform to show my skills and abilities and to start my carrier. I will prove myself best if I get an opportunity.

(3) What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Ans 1- I am honest, self motivated, hardworking boy with positive attitude towards my carrier and my life and my weakness is I am sensitive, emotional, and easily trust people. I can't say no when some one ask me for any help.

And I think my greatest weaknesses is I keep on thinking things and it will not stop until finishing those things on time.


(4) Why do you want to work at our company?
Ans 1- As a fresher, I have no experience. Your company can provide a good platform to explore my knowledge and starting a career with a reputed company like yours is just like entering a world of opportunity.


Ans 2- I am a fresher, I have no experience in development. I heard that you give better opportunity for fresher like me and I believe that your company can help me develop my knowledge and skills.


(5) What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
If someone says, "I have the ability to complete this job", is confidence. While someone says, "I am the only person to complete this job", is over confidence.


(6) How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
Ans- 1- If work demands to complete, there is no issue to work on weekends or nights.

Ans 2 - It's my work, this is my responsibility to complete work in time, no matter it will weekend, night or any thing else.

(7) Can you work under pressure?
Ans - Yes Sir, I can work under pressure its a part of job. I think its helps to improve my ability and skills.

(8) Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Ans- Yes, for me its a big opportunity to adapt changes, learn new things and know about other cultures and methods of dealing with other people, it helps to build my career.

Ans - Yes sir, as I am a bachelor I am ready to relocate all over the country. Working with different people and in different environment helps me in learning new things and good experience.

(9) What motivates you to do good job?
As I am a self motivated person always I tried to motivate myself. Some times I motivated from my success and sometimes from failure. The another reason of my motivation is my parents, I always want to see them happy and this motivate me to do my best.

(10) What makes you angry?
I get angry when my work is not completed within the planned time period.

(11) Give me an example of your creativity.
creativity is nothing but doing the ordinary things in extraordinary way.

(12) How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
I will work as long as my presence is beneficial for your company as well as mine. If I get career growth, job satisfaction and a healthy environment then I don't need job change.

(13) Are not you overqualified for this position?
Thank you for this but I think I am qualified for this job but not overqualified because I am just a beginner and have lots more to learn. Now I have just theoretical knowledge about my field when I will get practical knowledge that time I can Consider me just a well qualified not overqualified. Because learning never ends. And it has no limits.

(14) Describe your ideal company, location and job.
There is no ideal company according to me.

I wish to work in a company where my skills and abilities can be encouraged and I can become a better person in that company.

Location is not mandatory for me. I can work in any place


No comments:

Post a Comment